Tuesday, May 10, 2011

6. What have you learnt about the technologies from the process of constructing this product?

From constructing my thriller opening sequence I was able to use and develop my knowledge and skills by using a range of different equipment and technologies.


All throughout the creation of my thriller opening sequence I used blogger to record evidence of completed work such as: photographs of myself and my group in action recording, the setting, the cast, photographs of our location and etc.

iMovie was the prominent program used for the editing of my thriller sequence. The use of iMovie allowed myself and my group to cut shots that were too long and fuse them together with other shots so the flowed well together.

The tripod was used when we wanted to create steady shots. The use of tripod was also helpful when wanting to create a smooth pan or high angle shot by tilting the camera on the tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment